The Galaxy Z Flip 5G is one of the most striking Samsung phones in Europe. This mobile is distinguished by its screen which, unlike other proposals, folds up to become more compact and offers a good size mobile capable of slipping into any pocket.
It is one of the most exclusive Samsung products due to its high price point, but if you wanted to get it, now is your best time. The reason? They’ve slashed it by hundreds of dollars and also give you the most advanced smartwatch for Android users.
Galaxy Z Flip 5G drops hundreds of dollars and comes as a gift with a Galaxy Watch 3
The Galaxy Z Flip was one of the most curious mobiles of the last year, as it was a terminal that fell in love with its curious design. In the hand it looks like another high end mobile, but when we want to put it away it can be folded up to take up half the space and fit into virtually any pocket.
This mobile received a variant with 5G connectivity and the Snapdragon 865 processor later, a model which Samsung decided to lower the price of to make it more attractive to around 1299 dollars, a price which is not at all cheap but which is much more affordable than the 1550 as it costs to start. In the United States, this price reduction permanent sound, while in Europe, it is not yet clear. From El Androide Libre, we have contacted Samsung Europe to find out if the reduction will also be applied permanently in our country, having received no response to date.
Beyond the reduction of 250 dollars, if you get the Galaxy Z Flip 5G before February 4, they will give you a Galaxy Watch 3 in 41mm Bluetooth version. This watch was presented by Samsung a few months ago and is today the most advanced in the company, a great watch in every way.
Galaxy Z Flip 5G with Galaxy Watch 3 from regalo.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: analysis and user experience
We analyze the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, a smart watch that stands out with a unique combination of design, smart functions and sport.
- Foldable dynamic AMOLED technology.
- FHD + resolution (2636 x 1080 pixels).
- 6.7 inch.
- 1.06 inch external AMOLED screen with 116 x 300 pixel resolution.
- 10 Mpx main with f / 2.4 aperture.
- 12MP main camera, autofocus and optical stabilizer with f / 1.8.
- 12MP wide angle camera with f / 2.2.
- Record in 4K, with options at 60 fps and HDR10 +.
- Charging (15W) and data (USB 3.1) port with USB-C connector.
- Qi charging area on the back:
- Capable of charging the mobile at 15 W.
- Ethernet support with USB-C adapter and WiFi a / b / g / n / ac / ax (Wi-Fi 4/5/6). Wi-Fi Direct. ANT +. NFC. Bluetooth 5.0.
- Gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, RGB ambient light, barometer, compass and magnetic field.
- 3300mAh with 25W fast charge and wireless charging.
- Fingerprint reader on the side.
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0.
- Height and weight
- Unfolded: 167.9 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm.
- Plegado: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm.
- 183 g.
PocoPhone POCO M3 review
Review Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy A42 review
We tested the Samsung Galaxy S21
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T review
5 + 1 Android mobiles for less than 300 dollars to offer
Android 11 analysis on Vivo mobiles
The reality of mid-range mobiles at 800 dollars
vivo X51 5G: exceptional camera
OnePlus Nord N10 5G review