If you're a video game lover and use a PC or Mac to play, you'll probably know Steam. It was launched in 2003 by Valve (developer of titles such as Half-Life or Portal), Steam is the most popular digital platform for spreading the title in the world. Available for Windows, macOS and GNU / Linux, most of the available computer games are in their catalog.
But Steam is more than a digital video game store. Over time, a kind of social network has been developed
Check out friends' activity, found games, news and more in your ward
As explained by its designer, Damien Sheridan, in the app description of the App Store, “Smoking is an Apple Watch application that incorporates Steam components, and promises provide simple user information for those who want data and statistics from your account and those of your friends ". This is all the app allows:
- See the games you have, as well as achievements and game time.
- View the database of games you and your friends have (price, reviews, number of players, gender, etc.)
- Check out your online friends and games they've played recently.
- Find news articles about the games we have.
- Click on an article to save it to our phone.
- Customize the iOS app by selecting a theme theme and changing the app icon.
- Share archives with friends.
The developer says that to enjoy all the options offered by & # 39; Shuttle & # 39; A user is required to have a Steam public account
& # 39; Smoke & # 39; s a free app now that can be downloaded from the App Store. However, it has a payment method, Smoke Plus, which allows you to unlock certain features, as dictated by 9to5Mac. It works with devices with iOS 13 and watchOS 6 or later.