We started 2021 full of rumors. If just a few hours ago we showed you what could be the first official AirTag images, courtesy of Jon Prosser, now Ming-Chi Kuo is coming up with a lot of new information on this. that Apple could present in 2021.
There is a lot of news that Kuo announced a few minutes ago in a special note to investors. Kuo is one of Apple’s top analysts and has very good information from Apple’s supply chain
AirTag, AirPods, augmented reality device and more
The truth is, there is much of this information that is new, and some that has been around for a long time. So let’s do a little summary of what Kuo revealed today on the future of Apple:
- AirTags. The little tracking device we’ve been talking about for over a year. This device will help us locate personal effects, such as keys, wallets and backpacks, and will notify us when we are separated from them. According to Kuo, they will be released sometime in 2021.
- Augmented reality device. Kuo does not say whether it will be Apple Glass or some other type of device. But he assures us that we’ll see something like this throughout 2021.
- AirPods. Kuo also claims that the AirPods will be renewed in 2021, we’ll see if the leaked design is fulfilled a few weeks ago.
- Apple Silicon and Macs. Kuo says Apple will continue its strategy with its own Mac processors, which will also debut on mini LED displays.
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro. This iPad will arrive in 2021 and will equip a mini-LED panel, it has not mentioned the 11-inch iPad Pro, it is not known if it will disappear or if it does not use this type of screen.
All these devices could present in the first half of 2021, although it is true that we could see new Macs with Apple Silicon at any time of the year. An exciting year begins for Apple.