We just introduced the new Black Shark 3, and the new Redmi K30 racing Edition, it seems Xiaomi's ecosystem will continue to grow at a good pace in 2020 that has already crowned them as the first mobile phone manufacturer in Spain over Samsung.
In addition, the MIUI 12 is about to come out of its oven as a new version of it a claim made for Android, and with the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G having left the best impressions to order its catalog, it's time to take a look around it promises road map the remainder of the course in the smartphone market.
The primary filters around the giant of China, in fact, let's just show us about GizChina in the second half of 2020 Both Xiaomi and Redmi aim to introduce 15 new smartphones to the market that will be included in all grades, and that will try to please all types of customers.
In the near future, we will have to make a master of all the phases of Xiaomi's ecosystem that are already dominating the mobile market in Spain.
We recommend | Xiaomi Mi 10 5G, analysis: the search for the Android throne was at the right r ate?
Guys, I only shared my table of expected model numbers #Xiaomi 2020 smartphones (1⃣5⃣ phone models). I explained it in detail in the article: https://t.co/mdzDh3T7U8
If you like this content, give it a tweet or at least enjoy it 👍🙏 pic.twitter.com/2NfoYrOOdX
– Xiaomishka (@xiaomishka) May 3, 2020
These are all Xiaomi models to come in 2020, some unfortunately without details
As you'll see, the list of devices is wide but not very detailed, and that although we have details and details about some models, not all of them have been correctly identified and never been reported about the dates of availability to taste the sides.
Anyway, here are all the Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco filters from China:
- M2003J6AE, identified as a model for the Redmi Note 9 series.
- M2003J6A2G, will be the European version of Redmi 9.
- M2003J6CIIt should be the new Poco F2 Pro that we'll meet soon.
- M2004J7AE / M2004J7AG / M2004J7AC, a new and unknown variant of the Redmi Note 10 family with 5G support.
- M2004J7BE / M2004J7BG / M2004J7BC / M2004J7BI, unknown models.
- M2004J19AG, a model set for the European market and certified in the EEC, but not known yet.
- M2004J19G / M2004J19C, two models of the Redmi 9 family.
- M2004J19PI, a tool that is certified in India and aims exclusively for its market.
- M2006C3LVG / M2006C3LVY, two Redmi 9A family smartphones.
- M2006C3LC / M2006C3LG, without knowledge.
- M2006C3MNY, another unknown model.
- M2006C3MG / M2006C3MI / M2006C3MII, much of the Redmi 9A family, may be different in different markets.
- M2006J20I / M2006J20Y / M2006J20G, new high performance phones in the Mi CC10 or Mi Mix range.
- M2006J21I / M2006J21S / M2006J21Y, without details on these three smartphones.
- M2007J1SC, another unknown machine.
As you can imagine, most model codes refer to it different types of endpoints the same, we think that in each case targeting a particular market where communication meets
It is also known Important features like Xiaomi & # 39; s Android One do not exist, Mi A, so it might be some unknown refer to these Xiaomi Mi A4 to be unveiled in the coming weeks.
Otherwise, it is done a reference to the Mi MIX range
Andro4all | The 3 best features of MIUI 12, right now
More details. | Xiaomishka