By now we all know Shazam, a song recognition app. The company responsible for this was created in London in 1999. Later, Apple introduced it to allow Siri to recognize the songs and in December 2017 bought the company in full. But you knew that the app is available for Mac? Probably one of the easiest ways to recognize songs.
How to enlarge Shazam to point quickly
When we hear a song, be it on the radio or on the television, when it is not possible to go back or pause to play again, the key is to determine the speed. So let's look at the easy way to do it point to songs on our Mac using shazam.
The first thing we will do is prepare the app for start each time we turn on the computer. We will do these steps:
- We open the app menu by tapping its icon in the menu bar.
- We're touching the gear-shaped button.
- We choose Favorites Inside the menu
- We add a tab Normal.
- We mark an election Turn on Shazam for system boot.
With these steps we will make the app always available when we need it. Now let's make sure we can tell you that start "listening" easily, we'll do it as follows:
We open the app menu by tapping its icon in the menu bar.
2. Touch the gear-shaped button.
3. We choose Favorites Inside the menu
4. Enter the tab Normal.
5. We mark the election One click shazam.
We can now close the Settings window. The next time we hear the song we want to target, we simply click on the Shazam icon in the menu bar.
We can download Shazam for free on the Mac App Store.