Apple has announced the discounts we can take from November 27 to 30 on Black Friday. As in previous years, we will receive this promotion in the form of a gift card which in some cases can reach a value of 150 dollars.
Up to 150 dollars reduction for a 16-inch MacBook Pro
Like every year, Apple has signaled the discounts we could take advantage of next Black Friday. The promotion extends to both the physical Apple Store and the online App Store, either through apple.com or through the Apple Store app or by purchasing over the phone at 900 150 503.
Discounts vary depending on the product we purchase And they range from 25 dollars for an Apple Watch Series 3 or AirPods to 150 dollars for some Macs. The full list is as follows:
- iPhone: The iPhone SE, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 benefit from a reduction of 50 dollars.
- iPad: The iPad mini benefits from a reduction of 50 dollars. The 11-inch iPad Pro and the 12.9-inch iPad Pro are reduced by 100 dollars.
- Mac: The 2020 MacBook Air Retina (Intel) and the 13-inch MacBook Pro with two Thunderbolt ports (Intel) are reduced by 50 dollars and will only be available while stocks last. The 16-inch MacBook Pro as well as the 21.5-inch iMac are reduced by 150 dollars.
- Apple Watch: The Apple Watch Series 3 benefits from a reduction of 25 dollars.
- AirPods: Second-generation AirPods, with or without the charging case, as well as AirPods Pro are reduced by 25 dollars.
- HomePod: The original HomePod is reduced by 100 dollars.
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K benefit from a reduction of 50 dollars.
- Beats: The Powerbeats in Black, White and Red, the Solo3 in Black, Rose Gold and Red, the Powerbeats Pro in Black, Ivory, Navy Blue, Lava Red, Sky Pink, Ice Blue and Spring Yellow, the Studio3 in Matte Black, Midnight Black , dark gray, white, blue, red and red and black and the Solo Pro in black, ivory and gray benefit from a reduction of 50 dollars.
Of course, the products sold in the repackaged store, where we can find products repaired with the Apple warranty at a significantly lower price, they will not benefit from these conditions.
Let us also take into account that with the return policy that Apple applies to Christmas, all products purchased this Black Friday can be returned until January 8, 2021so now is the perfect time to get those Christmas gifts that we have already decided.
Remember, this year’s gift card, unlike previous years, is used for both hardware products and subscriptions or in-app purchases, so it will be easier for us to use it.