Apple has updated its vintage product range install multiple MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models launched between 2013 and 2014.
The first vine then does not work
Apple describes vintage products as those that haven't been manufactured in over five years and in less than seven years. These products can only get hardware upgrades from the Apple store or authorized providers depending on the availability of the pieces
New additions to this list are as follows:
- BookMacBook Airhow (11 inches, Mid 2013)
- BookMacBook Airourse (13 inches, Mid 2013)
- OurseMacBook Airhuria (11-inch, early 2014)
- OurseMacBook Airhuria (13-inch, early 2014)
- BookMacBook Proourse (13-inch, Mid 2014)
- IPod Touch (fifth generation)
Do we need a new Mac? Remember that Apple has just introduced the new MacBook Air (2020) and, even less, the MacBook Pro 13 "(2020), two amazing computers. More? What about the new Apple Pro (2020)?