AirPods Pro is a high-end headset with the best sound from Apple and best of all, it can be upgraded and upgraded as if it were an iPhone or iPad. Apple has released a new firmware update for AirPods Pro, which already exists, 2D15 version, AirPods Pro already has 3 major versions: 2C54, previous 2B588 and this new firmware version.
Many users had complained of some problems with the sound cancellation quality applicable to AirPods Pro with the latest firmware update and were waiting for Apple to fix it with an update. Although that is true there is no official record of changes and news from Apple
How to update AirPods Pro in the new firmware version
Apple does not offer these updates as an iOS update, and it is unknown what is new, and there is no easy way to update it. AirPods do it independently without doing anything, or there are ways to force this update, the first thing to do to look at the firmware version for your AirPods Pro, follow these steps:
- Connect AirPods Pro to your iOS device.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to General> Information> AirPods Pro
- Take a look at the firmware version, if it is a 2D15 already updated.
It may interest you | How much will the Headband AirPods cost and how much would you like to pay?
If after checking the firmware you see that it is not being upgraded to the latest version, you can force the update by following these steps:
- Keep AirPods Pro on its charging side.
- Connect the case to the charger.
- AirPods Pro must be connected to your iOS device.
- Obviously, your iPhone or iPad should be connected to the Internet.
- We don't know exactly when it will happen, but AirPods Pro will update itself.
As we can see it is not very accurate, precisely because Apple doesn't want it to be. The company wants AirPods to silently review without us touching anything, and this is a way of trying to force updates.