The Eurasian Economic Commission, or ECC, is always telling us about the next upcoming Apple devices, and now it looks like the company has already registered the next iPhone 13. It is mandatory to go through this regulatory body in order to be able to sell devices in certain countries, and Apple usually registers its products weeks or months in advance.
As Consomac found out, Apple registered new devices with the names A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643 and A2645. These are 7 different models that correspond to the different versions of the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Even though the iPhone 13s has already been registered with the Eurasian Economic Commission, They shouldn’t appear until summer. After a late launch of the iPhone 12, this year we have a pretty clear launch date for the iPhone 13.
What we expect from the iPhone 13
We already know a lot of new things about the iPhone 13, despite the fact that there are still months left for its launch. Apple will start manufacturing it very soon so they can have the millions of iPhones they need to launch. This is what we know:
- Same design as iPhone 12. The iPhone 12 has changed the exterior design towards flat bezels, and Apple will continue that same trend. Based on the leaked 3D drawings, which you can even download, the exterior design will be very similar.
- Camera improvements. The iPhone 13 Pro will have a much larger camera module, and the position of the cameras on the iPhone 13 would be different.
- Smaller notch. After many years, the iPhone 13’s notch will be reduced by about 50%.
- Better batteries. Apple is going to extend the battery for all iPhone 13 models, which could be an improvement of 18%.
- 120 Hz displays. A much-awaited improvement, 120 Hz ProMotion technology will arrive this year on the iPhone 13, we’ll see if all models.
- Extended storage. Apple is expected to double the maximum storage of the iPhone 13 Pro to reach 1TB, we’ll see if this is reflected in all capacities.
- New colors. Rumors have circulated about the possibility of seeing new colors, we will see if any of the current ones are replaced.
This is everything we know right now about the iPhone 13, and now the devices are already registered. Manufacturing is expected to begin within the next few weeks, which could mean more leaks.