This Tuesday, which was announced by Apple weeks ago, when they shared the good news the arrival of its services in over twenty countries of those where it has consolidated its existence. For the clear benefits of developers and users, App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and iCloud It now reaches various places on every continent.
In a statement shared on its official site, Apple emphasizes the benefits of having each services full of variety of content
Apple brings its services to 20 other countries
According to Apple Music Vice President and Apple International Content Oliver Schusser this is a great opportunity to participate Apple branding services:
We hope that our customers can find their favorite new apps, games, music and podcasts as we continue to celebrate the world's best creators, artists, and developers. ”
The App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and iCloud are now available in the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Mororussia, Rwanda and Zambia.
- Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar.
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia.
- Middle East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq.
- Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Apple Music is also expanding in the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Tunisia.
- Asia-Pacific: Bhutan.
- Europe: Croatia, Iceland and North America.
Latin America and the Caribbean: The Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, Santa Lucia, Street Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos, and Uruguay.
Middle East: Kuwait, Qatar and Yemen.
- Oceania: Solomon Islands.