Customize it iphone wallpaper It is a habit that many users practice frequently, thanks to the amount of pictures that are cool to make our screen more attractive. And when it comes to iOS, it’s also true that an easier way to do any routine still presents itself and that’s no exception.
Changing iPhone wallpaper with one touch is possible thanks to the updates available in iOS 14.3. These consist of using a custom workflow in the Apple Shortcuts app to Automate the change of wallpaper with an icon on the home screen.
How to change iPhone wallpaper?
To automatically change iPhone wallpaper, you need to follow a series of simple steps which we describe below.
Allow untrusted shortcuts
When using a third-party script for the Shortcuts app rather than an Apple script, the first thing you need to do is allow unapproved shortcuts on your device for the Shortcuts or Shortcuts app to allow. import third-party scripts.
- Open the app “Setting” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “Shortcuts” from the root list.
- Set ** »Allow unapproved shortcuts» ** to OFF.
Add wallpapers to a photo album
The new custom shortcut hopes to find wallpaper images in a custom album in Apple’s photos app.
- Abra “Pictures” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “Library”.
- Press the button “To select”.
- Tap all the images you want to use as wallpapers.
- Tap the Share icon choose “Add to album” and select the album “Wallpaper” in images, in pictures.
Then you should have a new album in “Photos”, called “Wallpaper”, which contains all the images you want to use for the custom shortcut wallpaper rotation.
Import a shortcut
With the app “Shortcuts” set to accept unapproved shortcuts and our photo-ready wallpaper album, it’s time to import the custom shortcut.
- Open the browser Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- With Safari, go to this link.
- Push the button “Get direct access.”
- Scroll down and click on the “Add untrusted shortcut” option.
The shortcut will be imported into the My Shortcuts section of the Shortcuts app.
Authorization to use photos
Since this is a third-party shortcut, permission must be obtained to access your photo library.
- Open the shortcut app on the iPhone.
- sensational “My shortcuts” on the background.
- In the “My shortcuts” section, tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the “Wallpaper” shortcut.
- To touch “Allow access” at the bottom, under the message “This shortcut does not have access to your photos” and press OK to confirm the operation.
- Custom script can access Photos content.
If you read the message “This action could not be found in this version of shortcuts”, as well as an “Update shortcuts” button, you will need to update to iOS 14.3.
Add the shortcut to the home screen
It’s finally time to add the home screen icon to have our custom wallpaper script run by tapping on the icon instead of having to navigate to it in the Shortcuts app.
- Open the app “Shortcuts” on your iPhone or iPad.
- To touch “My shortcuts” on the background.
- Long press the printed wallpaper shortcut, then choose “Share” in the context menu.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”.
- Customize the shortcut’s home screen icon and name, then tap “Add.”
After completing the process and adding the wallpaper icon to your iPhone’s home screen, it will be possible to change the wallpaper by directly accessing the images in your wallpaper album in Pictures.