Last week we saw some interesting new details hidden in the latest beta versions of Apple’s operating systems, details that bode very close to news that could even come this month. Let’s see what other media are saying our weekly summary of links
We start with our colleagues from Engadget, who have set up a guide to enter a place that we do not recommend for those who have little experience in networks: the deep web.
- As of MacStories, they reflect the latest podcast client update Covered, which includes a complete overhaul of the app for watchOS.
- In Hypertextual they tell how Scott Forstall, a former iOS developer, recommended jailbreak iPhones to Pandora developers.
- If you used a IPhone VPN and you finally decided to stop doing it, on iOSMac they teach you how to remove its configuration easily.
- Do you need to do a full examination of your notifications distract you less? In Engadget, you have a tutorial to tailor these notifications to your needs.
- We end with a video from iJustine in which he gives his opinion on the rumor of the next iMac and the possibility that they will be sold in five colors: