Yesterday the Cupertino company released a firmware update for AirPods users. In this case, it is version 3E751 and it looks like some changes and improvements to their stability, security and performance are being added.
As usual in these updates, the Cupertino company does not specify in detail what this update is about, but it is assumed that it is related to the previously mentioned improvements. Remember that This new version of the software for AirPods installs automatically.
Users don’t have to do anything to install this new firmware version on our AirPods, we just need to have them connected to our iPhone and they will update automatically. In case you want force the installation of this new firmware
- We leave the AirPods inside the charging case
- We connect the Lightning charging cable and that’s it
With this procedure, we will be able to force the firmware update one way or another in case it has not been installed. If you want to know which version your Airpods have installed
- Make sure AirPods are connected to iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app
- Choose the option, General
- Enter the section, Information
- Click on the text, AirPods or the name you have
With these steps you can check which version your AirPods have installed Quick and easy.