With the large number of apps and games as there are in the Google Play Store it is a huge challenge find a place among all the software available. Therefore, it makes sense for developers to use all their tools to scan for a few downloads; such as using the & # 39; Pre-registration option & # 39 ;, the way of create an expectation before the next application exit. And Google has figured out a way to make this possible more attractive to the developer: applications will be installed separately.
The logical thing is, if any user shows interest in the application by subscribing to it, you want to know immediately its availability. To do this, Google sends notifications when an app or game is ready to download on a compatible Android. But what if it was just another step will automatically include all those requests? This is what the code found in the latest version of Google Play suggests.
Pre-registration will keep the installation unchanged.
XDA developers are reviewing the code for the latest version of Google Play, one associated with the number 18.6.28, and discovering certain text strings expect future performance of previous registrations, a store option to show interest in a future app. This way, users won't have to know when the download has been running since Google will install the app automatically
As the code cables say, Google Play will warn you of that pre-registered apps have been downloaded and already installed. The code says:
"You have previously subscribed to this game / app and it is now installed on your device. Enjoy the game / app!"
Notification message will be changed depending on whether the subscription was a game or an app. This will be a complete process:
- You find an app or game in the previous subscription and sign up; indicate interest in the application.
- The developer is activating downloads from the Play Store.
- Google, once you find out that the app can be downloaded, to automatically install it on all pre-registered devices.
- Once installed, you receive a notification from Google Play as the pending application was downloaded.
- Google will respect the choices you made in the Play Store settings: the app will be automatically downloaded by WiFi only, by WiFi and mobile data or will not be downloaded automatically.
The code is already in the latest version of Google Play, but that doesn't mean it has started working: it will probably work soon on the server side. We don't care when it's going to happen, we should pay attention.
Via | XDA Developers