Millions of Android users in Europe use the Google search engine to conduct searches from your smartphone. Last fall, the company introduced a series of improvements to make it easier to find. The company is now announcing a major change in the appearance of the mobile search page, betting on a simpler design.
New design introduced by Google focuses on creation easier to read information that we find in the results. A cleaner, more intuitive design that makes reading easier and will launch on Android and iOS devices.
Travel the world using Google search
Google introduces virtual tours in search. With this function, you can discover museums, palaces and sites around the world from your home.
New design for Google search on Android
The new layout for Google search on mobile phones has already been announced by the company itself. It’s a simpler design, which was somewhat complex for the American firm. This redesign was based on five points or areas, which motivated the company to introduce this new design.
- Informational focus: These search results are intended to allow users to focus on the information rather than the design elements around it. The experience is simpler and the information is accessible more quickly.
- Make it easy to read: Bigger, bolder text is used, which helps the human eye to understand the results more easily. Additionally, section and result titles are larger and more Google-specific fonts are used, allowing for greater consistency with other company products and applications.
- More space: The new design separates the results better, so that more space is given, especially visually. This allows the user to “breathe” between results without being overwhelmed by the large amount of text or information on the screen.
- Colors: Colors are used to highlight what is important. Color is used to deliberately guide the eye to the most important information, thus avoiding distractions. This will help us move better between results.
- New logo: The Google logo is a little more rounded in this case and we can see that in different sections this rounded effect has been taken, as in photos or icons, thus maintaining consistency with the logo.
This new design is already launched in the app on Android and iOS, although it will take a few more days to reach all users. The new version is already launched on the Play Store.
Free Android Videos
Review Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy A42 review
We tested the Samsung Galaxy S21
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T review
5 + 1 Android mobiles of less than 300 dollars to offer
Android 11 analysis on Vivo mobiles
The reality of mid-range mobiles at 800 dollars
vivo X51 5G: exceptional camera
OnePlus Nord N10 5G review