The Apple Watch is one of the most customizable Apple devices, thanks in large part to the large number of straps we have available, both by color and by material or style. And one of the ways to further personalize your Apple Watch is to use a personalized sphere with a photo as wallpaper.
In Apple Watch, we don’t have wallpapers to use like we do in other devices like iPhone or iPad, in the apple watch what we have are spheres O “watch face“. We even have apps to download these custom spheres from.
To get a “personalized wallpaper” on Apple Watch we will have to create a sphere with a photo that we have on the iPhone. And we will take you step by step through how you can achieve it.
Personalize your Apple Watch with a photo face
To create a sphere with a custom wallpaper on the Apple Watch, we have two options: do it from the iPhone or create it from the watch itself. Considering the screen size of both devices, that’s a lot more comfortable to do it from the iPhone. Therefore, here are the steps to follow:
- Enter the App Watch from your iPhone.
- Press on Spheres gallery.
- Locate the sphere Pictures.
- When you enter you can personalize, choose whether a single photo is displayed or changes. You can also select filters, choose the time position and the two complications.
- When you are finished, click Add.
- In you Apple Watch, slide to the side until you find the new sphere, it will be all the way to the right.
It’s as simple as having a sphere with a personalized wallpaper on the Apple Watch. The best thing is that you can choose a specific album or photos of your memories and every time you look at the time you will see a new photo. A great way to have a much more personal Apple Watch thanks to new wallpapers.