Thanks to iOS 13, a new dark theme has come to our devices compatible with all iPhone models that can use iOS 13. That's a new way will change the background of different iPhone settings from white to black and, in addition, it is already compatible with many systems.
Applications associated with iOS 13 black mode, such as Instagram, Twitter and, soon WhatsApp, will automatically change to darker tones when a black iPhone theme is activated. However, you probably don't know how to do it, so we'll show you the different options you have for launching iOS 13 black mode.
Four ways to use black mode on iPhone
Activating black mode again Use black tones on the iPhone instead of white We have three options, we will explain in detail how to do them individually.
The first option is to activate black mode on the iPhone from Device Settings, where we'll find some really interesting settings on this dark topic.
- We open it App settings of our iPhone and then click Screen and brightness.
- The first thing we find is to set the functionality of light tone or dark tone.
- By clicking on these options mode will change.
- Below you can choose to enable Auto-black mode Anytime you want, normal black mode is usually used when there is less light.
From the Control Center
To Control center We have shortcuts to many advanced iPhone settings such as Wi-Fi, volume or light, and we can also enable or disable the iPhone black mode.
- We open it Control center: On iPhone with Face ID drop down from top right corner and iPhone with Hold ID drop down from bottom of screen.
- Now press and hold the light bar By being exposed to the sun.
- At the bottom left you will see a button Pressing it will work in black mode.
- Making it work just right press again.
From the new button in the Control Center
But from a control center there is another way to go activate black iPhone mode very quickly, we just have to use the button to appear.
- We open it Settings and then click Control center.
- Click Customize controls and we get one for Dark mode.
- Click on "+" And we add it.
- Now when we click on the Control Center This button will instantly activate and activate dark mode.
It's from Siri
This is a really fast option, we can activate the black mode or activate it without affecting the iPhone thanks to Siri. You just have to tell the assistant to activate the blackout mode or feature and this will be activated, in the same way you would ask him to use a mode or sound feature to enable it.
As you can see Activating black mode on the iPhone is very easy and there are many ways to achieve it, although of course it is best to analyze it and forget about the problems.