One UI 3 is the interface version of Samsung based on Android 11, which many of the brand’s phones can already use in Europe. This new version of the interface leaves us with several new features, as well as changes in some applications. One of the new features is the ability to customize the phone screen when we make a call.
Samsung allows users of Android 11 and One UI 3 customize the appearance of the screen during callswhether we are the callers or if they are calling us. We can add a wallpaper to be seen during calls, as well as modify the design of said screen.
Personalize the screen during calls on Samsung One UI 3
One UI 3 is a layer that gives us a lot of customization options
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung mobile.
- Click on the three vertical dots.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the Call wallpaper option.
- Enter this section.
- A new screen appears with two options at the bottom: Design and Background.
- The design will allow us to choose the default view during calls (how we want the person’s name and phone number to be displayed).
- The background will allow us to set the video we want as the background. If you want to edit the video, click on the scissors icon.
- Once edited, tap Use as background.
By establishing this, when we make calls on our Samsung mobile, this selected video will be displayed on the screen in the form of animation. This allows the screen to be drastically transformed during calls. Whenever you want to edit the video, you will only have to follow the same steps as we have shown.
Best One UI productivity features for your Galaxy S20
If you want to get the most out of One UI in your Galaxy S20, the layer has a lot of productivity features that we can use.
This is one of the functions that users with One UI 3 and Android 11 can already use in Europe. If your Samsung mobile already has this version of the personalization layer, you can easily configure this appearance of calls.
Análisis Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
OPPO and Android 11: it’s Color OS 11
3 reasons to buy a gaming mobile
Android 11, Xiaomi and MIUI 12
We analyze Android 11 in Samsung mobiles
PocoPhone POCO M3 review
Review Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy A42 review
We tested the Samsung Galaxy S21
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T review
5 + 1 Android mobiles for less than 300 dollars to offer
Android 11 analysis on Vivo mobiles