Over time the amount of email we receive may be within reach Email. To open, read and respond to emails, without a doubt, something we will have to take care of ourselves, however removes mail to trash you can cope Email.
Due to application settings Email, we can configure the app to automatically clean our trash in the background specific time periods. It should be mentioned that this cleaning or elimination is at the server level, so, especially if we prefer shorter intervals, such as one day, we can see a small gap. In my tests I also saw a delay of a few days over the indicated date, although most of the time it was time-consuming.
How to remove Mail Trash from our iPhone or iPad
The steps are very simple:
- We open the app Justification on our iPhone or iPad.
- We touch our name.
- We're in iCloud.
- Down we go Email.
- We touch Developed.
- Less Deleted messages we play in the middle Remove.
- We choose between I will not, After a day, A week later either A month later.
- We're pressing <Developed.
- We're pressing <Email.
- We're pressing All right.
How to remove Mail Trash from our Mac
The steps are the same:
- We open the app Email on our Mac.
- On the menu Email we choose Favorites.
- We add a tab Accounts.
- We touch the tab below Post boxes.
- Less Delete deleted messages we touch the options and choose between I will not, After a day, A week later, A month later either When leaving Mail.
Let's note that above this option we have another section where we learn Delete unwanted messages
How to an Email Trash on Cloud.com
In the case of Email the iCloud option to automatically delete email from the trash is described, without us we can fix it. Mail is automatically deleted after 30 days of arrival in the trash.
Needless to say, with this work done, sometimes an email can appear on our devices that, even though we see the title, its body has already been deleted. This will be displayed by text This message was not downloaded to the server
In terms of productivity, it's clear that being able to use as much email management as possible, even for small tasks such as trash removal, is a donation. If we do it this way and get used to it, in the end it is the smallest thing you can imagine.