If you are looking for block all hidden and unknown numbers at the same time calling you on iPhone You should know that there is an iOS function that takes care of doing this for you. You can block spam calls or international calls on your iPhone by activating a simple setting and avoid having to answer all those advertising calls.
the spam calls are really annoying, and they often use hidden numbers that your iPhone can easily ignore. With this trick that we have in the settings, we can both block calls from hidden numbers on the iPhone and block a specific number. We can even block any type of call from entering.
How do I block incoming calls on my iPhone?
IPhone is capable of automatically block calls from hidden or unknown numbers, or we can select the contacts and phone numbers we want to block.
Block calls to a hidden number on iPhone
If what you want is block hidden and unknown numbers from your iPhone, numbers commonly associated with spam calls, there is a really cool iOS option to block these types of calls.
- Enter your iPhone settings.
- Swipe down and enter the Phone section.
- At the bottom you will see another section titled Silence Strangers.
- Go inside and activate the Mute Strangers switch.
“Calls from unknown numbers will be muted, they will be sent to voicemail, and the Recents list will be displayed. Incoming calls from your contacts, recently called numbers, and Siri suggestions will continue to ring. “
Block a specific phone number on iPhone
If there is a specific number that keeps calling you and you want to block
- Go to the Phone app.
- At the bottom, click Recent.
- Locate the number and tap the info button next to the phone number or contact you want to block.
- Scroll down and tap Block this contact.
You can also enter Settings> Phone> Blocked contacts and add the number from there. You will also see the list with all the numbers you have blocked, can easily unblock them.
Block all incoming calls from iPhone
In iOS, we don’t have a clear way to block all incoming calls
- Enter Settings> Do not disturb> Allow calls from and select No one. Also turn off repeat calls. Activating this mode calls will be ignored.
- Disable notifications for calls from Settings> Phone> Notifications> Allow notifications.
- Activate the Airplane mode.
Activation of these parameters no more calls will bother you, any hidden numbers or blocked contacts will not ring on your iPhone, although their recording is saved in the call history, you can check it even if the call does not ring.