Use messaging app has become important today. Since most people use smartphones, and there is at least one messaging app for each of them, send text is decorated with Emojis and stickers usually save a lot of time, and money. And there can be no doubt that one application is unique to others: WhatsApp.
Not only is the messaging app, but it is the most used; So here's the advantage: it doesn't matter which mobile phone number you want to contact, Possibly, you can send a message using WhatsApp. And you always need to introduce yourself so they can see you right now, especially people who haven't had you on the agenda. To do this, WhatsApp enables to customize a profile.
Change the WhatsApp profile picture from your mobile phone
By name and phone number they can see you in your circles nearby, but for sure with a picture they no longer doubt: It's a great way to prove that you're the person who posts those messages.
WhatsApp enables the execution of a profile picture when the system is activated or the phone number has been re-registered. If you have already done it, and you do not know how to change the image again, you will need to take the following steps:
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone.
- Click on the top three menu points, in the top right, and select the & # 39; Settings & # 39;
- Press in the profile area, at the top. You will enter the type of physical data for your account.
- To change the profile picture on WhatsApp you have to click on the camera icon, located at the end of your profile picture.
- Select & # 39; Gallery & # 39; if you want to upload a photo you have taken as a profile picture; and the camera? If you want to take a photo right now.
- Once the image is uploaded you will have to resize it to size: drag it with your finger, and adjust its size by pressing the screen, so your profile will like it.
- Click & # 39; But it & # 39; ll be changed your profile photo to WhatsApp.
You can choose any image, either for yourself or for the object or animal that points you. Our recommendation is to keep your photo as current as possible for everyone to see right now. While this also has its drawbacks: Anyone who knows your number, and doesn't know it, will know how you are
Change the profile of WhatsApp profile to computer
Do you prefer using a computer to change your profile photo? Maybe you have a picture you want to use there and you don't feel like sending it to your phone to upload from there. And it doesn't involve any problems, you can change it using WhatsApp Web.
With the WebApp web version you have the option of sending messages from a desktop browser instead of using your mobile phone (you must link both devices). Also WhatsApp Web enables basic application configuration, how to change your profile picture: just follow a few steps.
- Open your computer browser and download website.whatsapp.com.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone, click the three menu items (at the top right) and select WhatsApp Web.
- You will see the camera camera skip: accept and point to the phone the QR code that will be displayed on the computer.
- When both are compatible all your conversations will be available on the computer screen. After that, click on your profile circle, the one from the top left of the screen.
- Hover over the image until it & # 39; Change the profile photo & # 39 ;. Click
- Select & # 39; Upload photo & # 39; (or take it if you want to do it with a webcam).
- Find the image you want on your computer and agree to add it.
- Now you just have to drag the image in the direction and enlarge it or crop it with & # 39; + & # 39; & # 39; – & # 39; on the right. Adjust the image as desired as you wish.
- Click on the & # 39; v & # 39; green and you will have changed your profile picture for WhatsApp.
When you change your profile picture, all your WhatsApp contacts will see the new image. Of course, they won't know what's changed until they install an app and see their conversations with you: WhatsApp does not notify anyone of changes to the image, or if you change the profile status (a text with your name).