We already know all the advantages offered by the new Apple AirTags trackers, as well as the different uses what we can do with it. Now you need to know how to replace its internal battery because it cannot be recharged like your mobile.
The AirTags Apple uses a CR2032 type battery that you will usually find in any shop or equipment at a price of $ 1 or $ 2 per unit, since it is the one used throughout the world by vehicle remote controls and even by certain watches.
The replacement process is straightforward. Just follow these step by step instructions:
- Open the AirTag with the white base facing down. The Apple logo should be in front of you.
- Using two fingers, tap two dots next to the logo.
- Turn the cap counterclockwise. Once the cover is turned, you can lift it up and see the battery.
- Replace the battery with the new one by placing it in the same position.
- Replace the cap and turn it in the opposite direction to seal the AirTag.
Our colleague Roman Loyola from igamesnews US shows in a very illustrative video how to carry out the whole process which will hardly take you a minute of time. These batteries can be obtained at any establishment.
Original article published in igamesnews United States.