At the end of December of last year, we told you that Google had started updating the profiles of certain users to allow the activation of routines in the Google Assistant according to dawn or dusk.
At the end of this article, we told you that I hope they arrived in Europe because it was a very useful function for us. Well, they’ve already arrived.
How to create dawn or dusk routines in the Google Assistant
The process for creating a routine following these conditions is simple. We need to follow these steps:
- Click on the button Routines from the main interface of the Google Home application.
- Click el + button in the lower right corner.
- We select Add the first element.
- We select the voice command.
- We choose if we want Dawn The Sunset on the following screens.
- We configure the precise time if you want, the place where it must be activated, the repetition, if you want a notification on the mobile with notification or on a speaker with a sound.
- Now we press the Done button to return to the New Routine screen.
- We select Add action.
- We choose the option we want and click on Done.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner and click Done again.
In this way, we can perform a routine with the voice command that we have said or also by activating it on the condition that it is sunrise or sunset.
It is important to note that you need to choose the location as the sunrise and sunset times have different times in different locations.
Featured Image: Dawid Zawiła
The entry How to Create Sunrise or Sunset Routines in the Google Assistant appears first in The Free Android.