Apple Memojis are very popular, you know, it's about those Animojis made for your image and their similarities. After the update to iOS 13 and the arrival of Memoji Stickers and the possibility share any request, everyone wants to have their own Memoji now.
However, you can only have your original Memoji if you have an Apple device, as other types of products have tried to mimic it. Apple has been using them a lot lately, and for example an invitation to WWDC 2020 will be online this year. In this invitation we see various Memojis after Mac stuck with WWDC This year, Apple has created many different ones, and we'll tell you how to create a personalized one with your Memoji
Create your own WWDC 2020 background
First we will need several things to be able to create this Memoji directly from our iPhone or iPad, but don't worry you can build in just 5 minutes. The first thing to download is the program Photoshop Mix, available for free on the App Store.
Next step download the two pictures we leave you below, it's important because it's two back parts, the bottom part with Mac and glue, and the upper part with black background. Download them to your iPhone or iPad by holding down the screen and then tap "Add to Photos."
Finally you need your memo. There are several faces in Memoji Stickers that can fit neatly behind a Mac, choose the one you like to save. The simple thing is send someone the Memoji sticker you want to use with messages, press and hold Memoji to enlarge, take a screenshot
Now that we have all the downloads on our iPhone or iPad, we should follow the steps to create your wallpapers the WWDC 2020 process carefully, these are the steps:
- We open it Photoshop Mix, we sign up if necessary and create a new project by clicking the "+".
- We choose Picture and we choose photo we downloaded on Mac.
- Click on Determination and extend the cloth upwards.
- Click on "+" to add a new photo, and select image with black background.
- Put new layer and black background just above the Mac, with no space between each other.
- Press again "+" and add an image Memoji.
- Now click below Cut, you can remove the domain around Memoji.
- Simply brush your finger in the face then click OK.
- Magnify or lower your head to fit perfectly.
- Now select the Mac layer and slide to show the first one.
- You just have to go back crop the image as you like and press share and reel icon.
It may seem dirty, but it is much faster if you follow the steps we have put in place for a few minutes you'll have your own custom domain like Apple sent you an invitation to WWDC and your memo.