With auto play turned on, when we end a chapter in a series or movie, Netflix takes care of them start playing the following or any other content. It’s a comfortable job, but in some cases, for example in children’s profiles, we’ll want to disable it.
How to disable auto playback on profile
- We open it Safari on our iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- We go to: netnetli.com
- Click our profile icon in the upper right corner.
- We choose Manage profiles.
- We touch a profile that interests us.
- Disabling it Automatically play the next episode in the series on all devices.
- We touch save.
- We touch That’s right.
It’s that simple. This is when the episode ends play will stop and we’ll have to manually select to see what’s next
Please note that this preference will apply to all devices where we have a Netflix account. Both with the right app, such as our Apple TV, iPad or iPhone, as well as on the web, and on our Mac, will be selected ethically.