All calls have hidden menus, usually with functions dedicated to support and repair of equipment. Activating these login menus advanced device information, and there are times when you can run options without finishing and testing. This happens with the MIUI camera, an Xiaomi-enabled mobile app, both with a custom layer and Android One phones.
MIUI hides a number of settings, and menus where you can test a large number of parameters, such as battery life. And there is a way activate functions on the camera that you will be able to access to customize unusual features
Hidden parameters that you can apply
Activating the test functions on the Xiaomi camera does not involve much difficulty, but the process is free of code presentations, as is often the case: you should play with the file manager. You'll have it ready in a few steps if you follow our tutorial, it's very easy.
To use the test menu in the MIUI camera system you must do the following:
- Find the MIUI File Manager (or Files on Android One) and access the browser, central tab and folder icon.
- Insert folder & # 39; DCIM & # 39; and & # 39; Camera & # 39 ;.
- Click on the top three menu items and then & # 39; Create folder & # 39;
- Assign the following name to a folder:
- Exit file manager and turn on camera.
- Click the three menu bars (at the top right) and then in Settings.
- You will see that the message appears in English to inform you of the start of the new test activities. They are right at the end of the settings.
All the options that will already appear are trials. Most of these options work within the camera; so you'll have the option of activating them or letting them work. For example, you can disable beauty mode automatically on a selfie camera, disable parallel processing to save some battery
You can activate or activate private camera functions by deleting the & # 39; L folderoptionsvisible & # 39; from & # 39; On camera & # 39; or replace it. In addition, Xiaomi is adding other test functions as it adjusts its camera system; of course this trick will continue to help you in the long run.
Via | XDA Developers