The rules of the App Store are clear, and make it difficult to stream play platforms to offer the iPhone and iPad app. However, there is a file for possible for platforms like Stadia or xCloud: browser. Something Amazon will offer Luna.
While waiting for Google or Microsoft to provide an alternative, a small engineer called z / zmknox created a special browser designed to use Stadia on our iPhone or iPad without any problems
You can play Google Stadia on iOS thanks to this browser
This user has shown both Google and Microsoft you do not need to have any specific iOS app to use its platforms, by creating a browser and following a few simple steps, anything is possible. Finally, these platforms work in browser on both PC and Mac.
If you already have it download the Stadium app to your iPhone or iPad, you have to make a few stops:
- Set a large URL as: https://stadia.google.com/home
- Set user agent as Mozilla / 5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_5) AppleWebKit / 537.36 (KHTML, similar to Gecko) Chrome / 85.0.4183.83 Safari / 537.36
- Now press down on 3 points and tap Confirm.
- Enter https://accounts.google.com/ and identify yourself with your Google username and password.
- Press Donate above.
- Click on “Go Home” in the three-dot menu.
Now every time you start a Stadium, takes it directly to the home page of Stadia. If you subscribe to a gaming service, you will be able to play without problems from your iPhone or iPad.
One The problem seems to be with the official control of Stadia, other iOS compatible controllers, those for PS4, Xbox One or MFi, work without problems. You need to connect them to the iPhone in the normal way.