Millions of users in Europe they upload stories to their facebook account every now and then. This is a popular feature on the social network, although setting your privacy is important, so that we have more control over what happens to them. Fortunately, in the app itself we have a series of options to configure this privacy.
Since choose who can see the stories that you upload to Facebook so that we can configure whether or not other people can share them in their accounts, the privacy of those stories is something we can adjust as we deem appropriate. The steps to do this are very simple.
Set the privacy of your stories on Facebook
Many people upload a story to their Facebook account and want to have control who can see them. The social network gives us several options to determine who can see a story or not, as well as limit whether other people will share it. These are similar options to the ones we also have available on Instagram. The steps to configure this privacy are as follows:
- Open Facebook on your phone.
- Click on the three horizontal bands.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the Stories section.
- Click History Settings.
- Enter the privacy of the story.
- Choose who can see it.
This is the first step that we can take in the social network, choosing at that time who can see it. We are given several options, so we will just have to choose the option that is right for us depending on what we want. In addition, Facebook also allows us to choose if we want to allow others to share or not the stories, it’s configured like this:
- Go to the History settings section.
- Enter the options to share.
- Click on the first option.
- Choose if you want others to share your stories.
- Enter the second section.
- Select whether you want the people you mentioned in your stories to be able to post them as well.
With these steps we have already configured the privacy of stories on Facebook. You now have more control over who can see them and what happens to them in terms of sharing, to prevent someone from sharing them without your permission, for example.
Follow the topics that interest you