The volume jump when you press the buttons on the phone can be overkill, especially if the environment is quiet and you just want a little more power. The Samsung Galaxy does not allow direct customization of levels, but there is an application with which this customization can be done: Sound Assistant. We explain how it works.
Listening to music with headphones is common on a mobile because it allows you to play a huge catalog of music, it will all depend on the services you subscribe to or the songs you download to the device. Now: have you found that the jump in volume does not suit your taste? Surely this will have happened to you: you are going to turn up the volume because you like a song and the sound starts to sound very loud. Or otherwise, I might end up ringing too low with just a touch
Customize volume levels with Sound Assistant
A user interface allows for very high customization, but there are always options that escape. Among them, the one we are looking for, to be able to change the volume levels so that when increasing or decreasing the audio this does not vary excessively. Of course, you don’t have to leave the Samsung ecosystem to achieve this since there is an app that allows it: Sound Assistant.
The application in question already suggests in its name what it does: it is a ‘sound assistant’ which allows you to customize the way a Samsung Galaxy sounds
Once you have installed the Sound Assistant app, perform the following process to adjust the volume skipping on your Samsung Galaxy:
- Open Sound Assistant and look at the ‘Change step volume“.
- You will see a selector on a ruler from 1 to 10: this is the percentage of volume that changes with each press of the buttons.
- If you do not want the volume to be lowered or raised too much, move the selector towards 1.
- If you want the volume jump to be more noticeable, hold the dial near 10.
- Manually adjust the volume jump and see if it meets your needs by pressing the buttons while music is playing. It is best to perform the tests with headphones and in a quiet environmentthis way you will better appreciate the differences in sound.
Sound Assistant allows you to customize the volume jump to prevent the system from adapting to your needs. In addition, the application allows other modifications in a Samsung Galaxy, such as customize the appearance of the sound panel, control the volume of applications individually much more. It is an extremely handy application if you are used to listening to music with your Samsung Galaxy.