Sometimes your friends may be out of data or visit your city after arriving from abroad, and they ask that you share the Internet from your mobile device. If you haven't found out how to do it from your iPhone, at Applesfera we share below a handy tutorial to share your network with no problem.
So you can share it online on your iPhone or iPad
The Internet Sharing feature allows you to share mobile data connection for iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) when you or your friends do not have access to the WiFi network. If you have not yet used this function on your mobile device, the first thing to do is set it up by following a few simple steps.
- Go to Settings> Mobile or Mobile Data> Internet Sharing.
- Press Share Internet and press the green button to open the option.
Some users may not see the option Share online available, in which case you should contact your operator making sure you can use that feature with your plan.
Learn ways to share online from your device
You can connect to Internet sharing using WiFi, Bluetooth or USB. As soon as your device starts sharing the network with another device, a blue status bar appears at the top of the screen, where it is possible to see how many complete devices are connected to your smartphone.
You should remember that the number of devices that can connect to the Internet Share the task at once Depending on the operator and the iPhone model.
If you want to share Internet using WiFi, you must follow these steps:
- Turn on WiFi on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings> Mobile Data> Internet or Mobile Sharing.
- Then go to & # 39; Internet Sharing & # 39 ;, and make sure it works.
- After that Confirm Wi-Fi password and phone name. Stay on this screen until you connect your other phone to a WiFi network.
- On the tool you want to connect to, go to Settings> Wi-Fi and look for your iPhone or iPad in the list.
- To connect, just enter the correct password.
If instead, you choose to use Bluetooth to connect to another service, you should remember:
- Go to Settings> Bluetooth and stay on that screen.
- On a Mac or PC, follow the manufacturer's instructions to set up a Bluetooth network connection.
- When you complete the steps, you can use the mobile Internet on your computer via Bluetooth.
- Keep in mind that the Internet sharing option supports Bluetooth communication for Mac, PC and third party devices.
Finally, if you're going to connect another USB device to the Internet, remember:
- You must have the latest version of iTunes on a Mac or PC.
- Next, connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer with the USB cable provided by the device.
- When the following warning appears: "Do you trust this computer?", Press Trust.
Once you've finished sharing the Internet and want to uninstall the device, you must disable the Internet sharing option, disable Bluetooth or release the USB cable from the device, and voila!