AirPods are good looking headphones and like many Apple devices offer a few failures, but that doesn't mean they aren't focused on them. It could be sometimes you do not connect properly, turn off early or check your battery.
For that reason today we bring you more tips and tricks for trying to solve the most common problems that have arisen on AirPods. These are common tactics to solve any kind of failure.
3 Troubleshooting strategies with AirPods
AirPods practically small and light devices, so the way to try to solve the problems is fairly simple.
1. Check that they are renewed
From time to time Apple starts small AirPods firmware update. It is usually installed automatically, but it is true that it can sometimes fail. In this full tutorial we show you step by step how to update your AirPods, or they can be summarized as follows:
- With the AirPods up close and the case open they go Settings> General> Details on your iPhone / iPad.
- Click on AirPods and you'll see details about the firmware. When there is a new version, will update alone.
2. Fully charge AirPods
If you have a connectivity or battery problem on AirPods, the best thing you can do is try to troubleshoot the charge completely. Connect them to the Lightning cable for a few hours
3. Reset AirPods
If problems with AirPods continue the following step is very critical: reset the headphones in factory settings. To do so you must follow these steps:
- Enter AirPods in charging case and make sure they are adequately charged.
- Close the side lid and wait 30 seconds.
- In the meantime, on your iPhone or iPad go Settings> Bluetooth.
- Find your AirPods and click on circle with "i".
- Click Skip the device and confirm.
- Now open the barrier of charging cases and press and hold Back button for 15 seconds, until light shines orange.
- Connect AirPods to your device, photos will appear on the iPhone when they are nearby.
It may interest you | How to properly tune AirPods
If after these steps your AirPods continue to give you problems should Contact Apple, if they are still under warranty they should be replaced. If they are already several years old, it is likely that the AirPods battery is severely damaged, and before these few tricks can replace or gain new ones.