When we do some training workshops with our Apple Watch, it is possible we want to break it down into parts. These sections help us to have a clearer view of the various parts of our training.
Parts or in the form of split training sessions
Remember that segmenting has no impact on the details of the training itself, it is simply a way for us we order or mark different parts
- We open the app Between us on our Apple Watch.
- We play and practice the beginning of it.
- We mark different parts by double tapping on the screen.
In doing so, we'll see how the Apple Watch shows us, for a few seconds, Part of the information we just marked
- We open the app Exercise on our iPhone.
- We add a tab between us.
- We touch the small arrow to the right Categories.
Depending on the type of training we do, we'll see one or more information per section. Usually, we'll see dedicated time, distance traveled and calories active and passive.
In many cases, marking parts of a training session can be very helpful to help us better understand the work we've been doing and where and when we should improve. Fortunately, Apple View offers us an easy way to do it.