Wireless payment methods can be very useful in a variety of situations. For example, they go well when you don't have the money or avoid contact between people in crisis like coronavirus COVID-19.
Another option is credit cards communication are mobile payment services such as Apple Pay. Apple users can enjoy this service on iPhone and Apple Watch when shopping in stores and elsewhere.
In this article, we will focus on explaining how to use your Apple Pay smartwatch Apple. We'll review which Apple Watch models are compatible, how to configure your card and ultimately use it when making a purchase.
The good thing about Apple Pay on the Apple Watch is that you don't have to have your iPhone around to use it. This means that, for example, you can leave your cell phone at home, walk to the shop and buy a bottle of water without any problems.
If you came here by mistake and want to know how to use your app smartphone, you can't miss our lesson how to use Apple Pay on iPhone, an application compatible with iPhone SE or later.
What is Apple Watch compatible with Apple Pay?
The good news: All Apple Watch models support Apple Pay, but you need to make sure you have the latest version of watOS installed on your device or it may cause an error. At the time of writing, the latest version is watchOS 6.
How to set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch
Although you have set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, you must add your credit or debit card to your Apple Watch again to start using Apple Pay on smartwatch. Fortunately, you can use your iPhone to help you.
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Go to the & # 39; My View & # 39; tab Swipe down and touch & # 39; Wallet and Apple Pay & # 39;
3. Tap & # 39; Add card & # 39; and follow the on-screen instructions to add a new card. In case you have some cards already in storage, you can simply tap & # 39; Add & # 39; next to that card.
4. Confirm the changes and wait for the bank to confirm details.
5. Once the details have been confirmed, you can start using Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
How to use Apple Watch to pay in stores and elsewhere
Once you have set up your credit or debit card as a card to be used by Apple Pay, it's time to buy and pay yours. smartwatch Apple. To do this, you must make sure you follow the steps below.
1. Double-click the sidebar, one below the Crown Digital.
2. This will show the default card. Some of your cards are available, so choose the one you want at any time.
3. Once the card is selected, bring your Apple Watch to the reader communication until you hear a beep or notice vibration. The light may come from the reader.
4. Enter your PIN when prompted to complete a purchase.