Disney introduced its first content platform to broadcast last November, but only happened in certain markets: the United States, Canada and the Netherlands. Now it is about to do it again in Spain.
Latin American citizens will have to wait a while to be able to officially enjoy Disney Plus, but that doesn't mean there are other ways to see the entire catalog of their series and movies alone or with family.
In addition, this forum is not limited to certain operating systems, which means you can also view its content from your Apple device. We explain how to watch Disney + on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
What to see at Disney +
Before teaching you how to connect Disney + from your Apple device, it's worth reviewing what kind of content you can access on the platform. Maybe, after all, everything you need can be found on others like Apple TV +.
Obviously, Disney Plus will be a service to to broadcast Suitable for Disney fans:
- Pstrong Movies and Shortcuts
- Star Wars movies and related content
- Awesome movies and related content
- Other Disney shows and movies, including Frozen 2
- New series, inclusive Counterfeit
- Documents, including National Geographic content
When does Disney + launch in Spain and Latin America?
Disney + had their official release date of November 12, but in Spain we have had to wait until March 24. In the case of Latin America, the wait will be slower, and that is that its launch will not happen until the end of 2020 or 2021.
How much does Disney + cost in Spain and Latin America?
Official price in Spain for Disney + registration It will be € 6.99 per month or € 69.99 per year. This makes it more expensive than other platforms like Apple TV + (€ 4.99 / month), but also cheaper than other popular platforms like Netflix (€ 7.99 / month) or HBO (€ 8.99 / month).
Which Disney + devices are available on Apple's system?
Disney + is available on the following iOS devices, iPadOS, macOS and tvOS:
- IPhone (iOS 11 or later)
- IPad (for iOS 11 or later)
- IPod Touch (for iOS 11 or later)
- Apple TV (Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD or earlier when using AirPlay with iOS)
- Mac (via a web browser)
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple devices
How to subscribe to Disney Plus
1. Go to website for Disney +.
2. Click & # 39; Sign Up Now & # 39 ;.
3. You must now create a Disney account.
4. First, enter your email and password.
5. Next, enter the bank details of the account you want to link to your subscription.
6. Once this is done, you should receive a confirmation email for your account.
How to watch Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad
1. Download Disney Plus app in the App Store. It's free.
2. Once installed, open it and enter your details to sign in.
3. Everything is ready to enjoy the Disney + catalog.
How to watch Disney Plus on Apple TV
1. Open the app store on your Apple TV.
2. Get the Disney + app and download it.
3. Open when the installation is complete, sign in with your account and you're done!
This will only work if you have a 4K Apple TV or Apple TV HD. If you have an old Apple TV, you should use the AirPlay tool and play content from another device such as your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open the & # 39; Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the & # 39; Duplicate Screen & # 39;
3. Choose your Apple TV and enjoy the screen content of your iPhone or iPad on your television.
How to watch Disney Plus on Mac
There is currently no specific Mac application. But don't worry. You can see all the content you subscribe to the platform through Disney + website from any web browser you installed on your Mac or MacBook.