We're having a great time in terms of discounts on the Apple iPhone range, if you don't need the latest, only full-year models are not available and will allow you to save a lot of money. Two of these examples are IPhone XR and iPhone XS, The best, best devices now cost 600 euros.
Yes, both the iPhone XR and iPhone XS can be found right now for the same price, however in the case of the XR for a small profit: 128 GB of internal storage. Others simulation cameras and processor that continue to measure and use most smartphones in the market, for the same price thanks to the two offers it brings you today, what's the best in this?
The iPhone XR and XS cost only 599 euros
There were two very similar devices, it has the same A12 Bionic processor and its main camera is the same. But they also have differences, for example you can get the iPhone XR with a nice red color not available on the iPhone XS, though the latter has a smaller screen but better quality and OLED technology.
The decision is not easy and everything is easy a matter of tasteThe obvious one is to use only 599 euros you select the model of your choice. If you want a larger screen, 128 GB and different colors, you should choose the iPhone XR. If you like premium accessories such as stainless steel and want a variety of camera and OLED screen, your best option is the iPhone XS.
IPhone XR specification
- Glass and aluminum glass.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.
- IP67 water and dust resistant (up to 1 meter in depth for more than 30 minutes)
- 12 Mpx Camera with optical image stabilization for Portrait, Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Mpx TrueDepth front camera.
- Face ID securely introduce yourself and use Apple Pay.
- Chip A12 Bionic with the latest generation of Neural Engine.
- Wireless charging, works with all Qi charges.
- IOS 13 with black mode, Memoji, usage time, Siri shortcuts and group FaceTime.
IPhone XS specification
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display.
- Water and dust resistance (2 meters up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- 12 Mpx dual camera system with wide angle and telephoto lens; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR and 4K video up to 60 f / s.
- Mpx TrueDepth front camera in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and 1080p video.
- Face ID so you can secure yourself securely and use Apple Pay.
- Chip A12 Bionic with the second generation of the Neural Engine.
- Supports the fast charging.
- Wireless charging.
- IOS 13 with black mode, many photo editing tools and videos, and new privacy features
Both are excellent devices too whichever you choose you will have an amazing iPhone which will remain for many years renewable. In the end it is a matter of taste and needs, extra storage or more cameras? Vivid or serious colors? Screen LED or OLED? You choose the one you like the most and now the smallest.