Instagram is one of the most popular social applications in Europe and constantly stands out for offering new features on an ongoing basis. In its continuous development cycle, the app has some hidden features that are already in the app but not yet working.
Alessandro Paluzzi, Android developer known for unveiling features in Instagram’s past, has discovered some of the features that are currently in development and may come to the app soon.
Make Money On Instagram And Block Posts With Keywords, Instagram’s Next Topic
Social media has proven to be a big business when it comes to serving advertisements by providing us with entertaining content on an ongoing basis, although to a large extent it relies on the users who create that content. Given the growing success of TikTok, Instagram is reportedly working on tools to retain content creators on its platform.
– Alessandro Paluzzi (@ alex193a) February 17, 2021
It is surprising that in 2021, Instagram will be the only major social platform that does not have an affiliate program in which its users can earn money through their posts or videos (whether it is possible to earn money with Instagram in other ways), although it looks like that will change soon.
Instagram’s affiliate program would have three key aspects for us to make money on the social network:
- Simplified affiliation process: This possibility would allow us to create content with links so that users can purchase directly from the app.
- A clear example of this type of posting would be our buying guides, which have buying links that when you click on them we get a commission on your purchase for the recommendation.
- Monetize your content: Earn money for your posts.
- Work with more brands: Working with brands is a traditional way to make money when creating content. In this situation, Instagram would play the role of intermediary between users and brands.
#Instagram is working on the “Content Controls” section
ℹ️ In this section you can turn off some words. Direct messages containing these words will be hidden and to view them you need to tap on them. pic.twitter.com/2oDq3ukqdB
– Alessandro Paluzzi (@ alex193a) March 5, 2021
Another very cool feature that may be coming soon is the ability to disable messages that contain certain keywords. Imagine that you don’t like Real Madrid and decide to silence those words. When a contact talks about that team you don’t want to know about, the entire message will be hidden and although you can see it, you will have to tap the message.
Since this is a hidden feature of the app, the Instagram affiliate program, or the ability to silence words in private messages, it is not yet clear when they will reach the app.
Análisis Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
OPPO and Android 11: it’s Color OS 11
3 reasons to buy a gaming mobile
Android 11, Xiaomi and MIUI 12
We analyze Android 11 in Samsung mobiles
PocoPhone POCO M3 review
Review Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy A42 review
We tested the Samsung Galaxy S21
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T review
5 + 1 Android mobiles for less than 300 dollars to offer
Android 11 analysis on Vivo mobiles