Just yesterday Apple has released new beta versions IOS 13.4, iPadOS 13.4, tvOS 13.4, watOS 6.2 and MacOS 10.15.4 for subsequent news. From being able to share folders in iCloud to the new Memoji we will review all the changes that Apple will officially make to its operating system in a few weeks.
Share iCloud Drive folders
We saw this option appear in the first beta of iOS 13 in June last year, after growing so much in the summer that Apple canceled the final release functionality and now it's on the go.
For this function we can share, either in "read-only" mode or with editing permissions, folders we have on iCloud Drive and any other user, whether you have an Apple device or not.
By selecting granting permissions to edit all the users we share the folder in question will be able to access and modify the files they manage and assign new ones.
Universal purchase for iOS / Mac
While for years we get used to that Buying an iPhone app also means getting an iPad, along with the Apple Watch and the Apple TV (if any), Apple now offers shoppers everywhere with a Mac.
From March, by default, when we buy a Mac app (which uses Catalyst) we will also get the same for iPhone, iPad, TV and TV and vice versa. That means One purchase would be to get an app for all the running programs when available.
Emphasize that this option will, in the end, be the decision of developers, but the fact that the default option means that many developers should ask Apple.
CarKey, car keys on our iPhone
9to5mac has received hints of new work on the merger of released betas called CarKey. This new functionality, which will be available with our iPhone and our Apple Watch, will allow us turn on and start our car by simply bringing an app.
The same is true for Wallet Express cards Face ID will not be required The charging function will also work when the phone is out of battery In addition, opening information may be shared with other people if, for example, we share a car, or between family members.
Apple Watch in-app purchases
While the independent app store arrives on our watches with watchOS 6 In-app purchases will come via watchOS 6.2. Apple has asked developers to start adapting their apps to the app that will allow them to create apps premium content or subscriptions that we can obtain directly from our site.
New Memo Stickers
Memoji Stickers, those predefined expressions we find on the emoji keyboard, enlarge their image with expressions celebration, fury, thanksgiving, greetings, panic, fatigue, rejection, falling in love and using a Mac.
According to Apple notes for the iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 updates, when the system requests authorization for "Always On" location services for the first time after being approved for "If You Use" iPhone or iPad will promptly issue a notification of approval
This change seems to be responding to some complaints from Tile and other developers that in previous versions of iOS 13 if the app always wants to constantly access the user's location, it should lead them to give permission for it. within the Settings app.
Another small change
- Access Opportunities i Family purchase from the TV app it allows us to directly produce content purchased or hired by another family member without having to go to the iTunes store.
- Shazam in Shortcuts app: we can use the new Shazam action to shortcuts see the song playing and give us great results including the metadata or URL of a song in Apple Music.
- New controls for phones and third-party navigation apps on Car Play.
- New Keyboard shortcuts for pictures on iPad They will allow us to switch between tabs, search and create albums. While in fullscreen it can also remove, duplicate or edit an image using the keyboard.
- Communication restrictions reach the Mac.
- The option for controlling the Mac interface with header movement within accessibility functions.
- Redo the Mail toolbar.
- Ability to rediscover conversion buttons on iPad keyboards.