Apple released the first beta for iOS 14.3 last night with several new features. One of them is that, among the program resources, the icon looks suspicious similar to what we know about AirPods Studio. In addition, it gives us more details about future AirTags.
An icon that can be a standard headset, but …
Checking the latest beta code for iOS 14.3, 9to5mac has found an icon that, or we may not have seen, It reminds us so much of the make-up we expect in AirPods Studio.
As we can see in the picture, which is true and which we can be sure of This design does not reflect any of the headsets Apple is currently selling. Of course it could be something deliberately, referring to third-party devices, but it all seems to indicate that it is a representation of the new AirPods Studio.
Coming back to the open images AirPods Studio published, they are almost identical.
Photos of AirTags suspension?
Along with the ProRAW feature support for the iPhone 12 Pro this beta adds a lot of clues to AirTags. New videos and photos have been added to guide the setup process and there is a hidden component in the app Think and code name “Hawkeye”.
This section will support local people from outside, such as Tile, but also Apple, as we learned at WWDC20. Also, MacRumors found a file list of phrases related to AirTags and most interesting places:
- You are connecting to a paired object with someone else’s ID.
- This article has been with you for a while.
- The owner can see your location.
- This text has been detected
- The owner of this item will be able to see its location.
- Replace the battery [ítem] soon.
- This is not supported. Try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer.
- Replace the battery charger for this item and try again.
- This device does not support Bluetooth. Bluetooth is required to connect the object.
- This device does not support adding items.
- Contact the manufacturer of this device to find out if My Find is supported.
- Make sure the object is close and ready to move.
- To add items to Find My, you will need to first update your account security.
- You have added a maximum number of items to your Apple ID. You can add another item once you have removed it.
- Open the pointing area to accurately measure the distance between you and your friends, devices, and objects.
- By removing this item, you can configure it and use it for someone else and it will no longer be connected to your Apple ID.
- You can find out more details about lost items or see if the owner has left a message by connecting them.
- Choose an emoji and a word that best represents your item.
- If this article is unfamiliar to you, learn how to untie it and stop sharing your location.
- Keep track of your daily items by adding my matching accessories.
With all this information it seems, While we do not know the exact date of the arrival of these local tag items, Apple is still working on them.
When will iOS 14.3 be released
Here are a few things to keep in mind. The first thing that Apple Fintess + will launch before the end of the year, is something the company has confirmed in its launch. IOS 14.3, which includes several Fintess + specifications, is an excellent choice for bringing this new service. For this reason, we should wait for this version a month too, before the Christmas holidays.
As we have seen in the article, this beta includes AirTags and AirPods Studio. Some rumors put headphones on by 2020 And, although everything seems to indicate that we would like to talk about the beginning of 2021, it is still possible.
How, It has to be said that introducing two new products, products that are not a new version of something we already know, with media releases does not look like Apple. But this year is not yet very good in so many respects, so it is likely to stay in the air.
In any case iOS 14.3, with all the news it brings, should come before Christmas, AirPods or AirTags in or out. At Applesfera we will closely follow the appearance of this beta and inform you of all the news that emerges.