The power of the new Apple devices, including the new iPad Pro and iPhone 12, make them real video editing tools. Of course, to complete the complete pack, it is necessary to have a good application that takes advantage of all the power of the devices. One of the best apps is LumaFusion explicitly designed for iOS and since its launch it has become one of the most popular video editing apps. his new version 2.4
More power to edit videos with LumaFusion
LumaFusion it is one of the most used applications for video editing, even in the professional field. With a price of 32 dollars, it’s a good bet if we want to achieve excellent results with our devices. It is also true that the use of the application is all the greater as our terminal is recent and powerful.
LumaFusion is updated allowing us to export projects to Final Cut Pro X
The app has been updated to version 2.4 including some very important news, especially at the level of internal management, which is important to highlight:
- HDR support and 10-bit output: This new function allows process and export HDR videos according to HLG, PQ P3 and Rec-709 standards used by many cameras and drones.
- Export videos with transparency: You need a 2nd Generation iPhone SE, iPhone 8 Plus or later, 5th Generation iPad mini, 7th Generation iPad or later, and iPad Pro 10.5 inches or greater. Thanks to Codec H265 this function can be performed.
- New Chroma key: This function allows automatic detection of the chroma background to include backgrounds or other elements.
- New luminance manipulator with luminance range controls and other tools
- Automatic project configuration: change project preferences based on frame appearance, speed and color space, which automatically adapts to the first clip you add to the timeline.
Luma Touch LLC