First week of 2021, first One More Thing of 2021. A week with many rumors of new products, including the new iPad Pro that we expect in March and the “confirmation” of the Apple car. As WhatsApp prepares to transfer its data to Facebook and chargers prepare to reduce its size, we are starting this one more thing.
- We start in Today at Apple where they tell us what we can do when, after a personal request to our HomePod, mini or normal, Siri responds to us “You will have to authenticate on the iPhone to continue”. Fortunately, a simple adjustment allows us to fix it.
- At Genbeta, we discover Discoverify, a music discovery service for Spotify which is updated daily according to our tastes.
- In Engadget, they echo the way Singapore authorities give bypass your promise of confidentiality and they will transfer the data collected under the covid to the security forces.
- In Magnet, they think about how we could resolve unfair pay that some streaming services pay content creators.
- On the 9To5Mac YouTube channel, we found a review of the Belkin Car Holder in which we can magnetically hold our iPhone 12.
- And finally, on the same channel, they explain how run Windows 10 on our Mac with an M1 processor.