This week we continued to talk about Macs with Apple silicon. There was also time for rumors, like Apple’s own modem in the upcoming iPad Pro or the redesign of the MacBook Pro, while in the tutorials we told you how to boot a Mac with M1 in recovery mode. or how to see which apps are optimized for Apple silicon. And, as always, we have a lot more to say, there is one more thing.
- We start with Genbeta, where they show us the best options when it comes to tracking parcel shipments. Ideal for keeping track of all our Black Friday purchases.
- Today at Apple, they tell us how to detect which apps are causing fire to our Mac fans and what we can do about it.
- From Xataka, they explain to us why so much noise has been made with Microsoft’s tool for measuring employee efficiency.
- Also in Engadget, they echo Panasonic’s new invention: a transparent TV that allows us to see behind it in certain circumstances.
- In the processor area, specs for the new AMD Ryzen 7 5800U have been leaked, although for now it looks like the M1 can be quiet.
- And we end with a video from Appleinsider recommending batteries if we want to turn our HomePod mini into a portable speaker.