We just have to wait another week to attend the keynote of WWDC21, during which we will see the new versions of all the operating systems of the company. Meanwhile, the media are covering topics as diverse as the end of unlimited storage in Google Photos, or the behavior of the VanMoof S3 bike with the search network. Let’s sum it up like every Saturday on our One More Thing list
- Our colleagues from Xataka comment the end of unlimited storage of Google Photos and show the new tools that the service will offer to reduce the space we now upload to your cloud.
- In this video from MacRumors, they discuss whether to upgrade to an iPad Pro M1 if you already have an iPad Pro 2020:
- In AppleInsider, they have another video in which they test this new iPad Pro M1 by turning it into a podcasting studio:
- At MacStories they have a huge photo gallery of the spectacular new Apple Store in Via del Corso, Rome. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s the same as walking through a palace.
- On the same website, they also tell us how Apple has improved the developer forums
- In 9to5Mac, they reviewed the electric bike VanMoof S3, the first to be integrated into Apple’s research network:
- We end up returning to Xataka, where Javier Pastor comments how Apple came to dominate a fragmented wearable market or how one of the emails used as evidence in the lawsuit between Apple and Epic reveals how Craig Federighi refused to investigate the possibility of playing Windows games on macOS via streaming.