In early March, the OnePlus Nord started updating to Android 11. A few days later, the company canceled the update due to stability issues, promising to launch a new OTA correcting these bugs.
Just four days later OnePlus resumes update to Android 11 of OnePlus North, with the issues apparently fixed and completely stable so that all users can access them.
Android 11 already seems stable on the OnePlus Nord
OnePlus announced in its official forum version 220.127.116.11 for the OnePlus North, a build developed to correct bugs from previous versions. Some users were reporting increased battery consumption, performance issues, and even incompatibilities with certain apps, forcing OnePlus to take the OTA out of circulation to launch a fix, an update to fix bugs.
This update is a small fix on the previous stable version, to correct performance issues that some users experienced
The company makes sure that this new update is stable, so it encourages users to update their OnePlus Nord to Android 11, the most recent stable version of Google’s operating system. OnePlus recommends having at least 30% battery and 3 GB of free space
Among the new features that OxygenOS 11 brings to OnePlus North are:
- A new interface better suited to one-handed use.
- New clock for the ambient display and option to add the base of a photo as always displayed.
- Optimization of energy consumption
- Direct access to automatic night mode when activated.
- Creation of automatic stories with photos from the gallery.
- Improved system stability and third-party applications.
Via | Oneplus