Heat and holidays ahead, one bad thing is offset by another good. So how about tipping the scales on the positive side with a full of offers on mobiles and accessories? Our hunting deals today Friday are ready to refresh your budget.
There is no bad offer in online stores, we have collected a lot of sales on high-end and mid-range Android mobiles. There are some that have high-end features and a mid-range price tag, perfect for those tight pockets that don’t want to be without power.
Android phones offered
- Xiaomi mi 11 lite. Model in the name, not so much in the features: the phone includes a 6.55-inch AMOLED FHD + display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 732, offers 6/128 GB, a 4,250 mAh battery with a fast charge of 33 W, a triple rear camera and a very juicy price on Amazon: 294.95 dollars. At this price, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is very soft.
- Xiaomi Poco F3. What do you want from a top of the line without the price tag that this type of cell phone usually has? No problem, you have the impressive Xiaomi Poco F3 on Amazon at a crazy price for its top performing model: only 329 dollars. For this price the mobile offers a high-end experience: 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, 8/256 GB, Snapdragon 870, 4,520 mAh battery with 33 W fast charge, triple rear camera and Hi-Res sound. And if you want the “basic” version, you have the 6/128 GB model for 298.58 dollars.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. If you don’t have more than 200 dollars of budget, and you want an excellent mobile, this Poco is the best choice. And with an offer, it’s even nicer: you have the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro on Amazon for 191 dollars. What do you want the most powerful model? The 8/256 GB is at 229 dollars. Either way, you get a Snapdragon 860, 6.67-inch 120Hz LCD display, quad rear camera, 5,160mAh battery, and plenty of other great features.
POCO X3 Pro – Smartphone 6 + 128 GB, 6.67 “120Hz FHD + DotDisplay, Snapdragon 860, Quad Camera 48 MP, 5160 mAh, Phantom Black
- OPPO A73 5G. Good mobile for the price it has on Amazon: you can get it for 228.37 dollars. Equipped with the latest mobile connectivity, the superb design that the brand knows how to print on its phones, it has a 6.5-inch AMOELD screen, MediaTek Dimensity 720, offers 8/128 GB and triple rear camera.
- Huawei p40 lite. The Huawei P40 Lite is a mid-range from Huawei that relies on the perforated screen, 6/128 GB, the Kirin 810 and the four-lens camera. It’s a good phone with one major flaw: it doesn’t have Google services and apps. In case you don’t mind this issue, you have it on Amazon for 173.33 dollars.
- OnePlus North. Excellent price for this great phone: 335.98 dollars) on Amazon. In return, the OnePlus Nord offers a combination of 8 / 128GB, a 6.44-inch AMOLED display, four rear and dual front cameras, a 4,100mAh battery, and 33W fast charging.
- TCL 10 Plus. It may not be very well known, but for the hardware there is no better in the range of the offer: you have a TCL 10 Plus of 6/64 GB for only 169 dollars. The mobile includes a Snapdragon 665, a 6.47 inch FHD + AMOLED display, a 4,500 mAh battery, a quad rear camera with 48 megapixel main sensor and much more.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. The model for the “fans” of last year remains relevant in terms of software, also hardware: the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has an Exynos 990 processor, 6/128 GB of RAM, a 4,500 mAh battery, has a triple rear camera and offers a 120 Hz Super AMOLED display with 6.5 inches diagonal. You have it on Amazon for 506.81 dollars.
- Huawei GT 2e Active Watch. Price per piece for one of the best Huawei smartwatches: 99 dollars on Amazon. No puedes pedir mucho más a este coste: el Huawei Watch GT 2e Active dispone de pantalla AMOLED redonda de 1.39 pulgadas, ofrece hasta dos semanas de autonomía con una carga, dispone de GPS y lectura de ritmo cardíaco / SpO2, ofrece registro deport much more.
Huawei 55025279 Watch GT 2e Active – AMOLED smartwatch, 1.39 inch display, 2 weeks battery, GPS, green color (mint green), 46 mm
- Amazfit GTR 47 mm. Good price for a stylish and complete smartwatch: you have it on Amazon for 89.90 dollars. It has a 1.39 inch circular AMOLED display, has a battery life of over two weeks, has GPS, records activity, is built in steel … The Amazfit GTR is not a bad one. purchase at the price he offers.
- Amazon Echo speakers and displays. Some Amazon smart devices are on sale: you can get the third-generation Echo Dot for $ 39.99, the fourth-generation Echo Dot for $ 49.99, the Echo Show 5 for $ 79.99. and the Echo Show 8 at 109.99 dollars.
Android apps and games offered
- Alpha Backup Pro
- Gym Pro home workouts (ad-free)
- FX Pro Equalizer
- GPS Speedometer Pro
- Course Notes – Simplified Class Notes
- Psychiatric hospital III
- Falling Red Flowers – Live Wallpaper
- Minka Dark – Icon Pack
- Lanting icon pack: material and colorful
- Ruggy – Icon Pack
- Complete remote unified
4.99 dollars0.99 dollars
- ENTRY 2
7.49 dollars$ 1.79
- It’s the police
7.99 dollars2.99 dollars
- Football Manager 2021 Mobile
9.99 dollars5.49 dollars
- Stellarium Mobile PLUS: Star Map
16.99 dollars9.99 dollars
- Sleep as Android Unlock Sleep Cycles
15.99 dollars7.99 dollars
If you join Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after 36 dollars per year) to enjoy free fast delivery, priority accessory to offers, services such as Prime Video, Prime Music and unlimited photo storage. Plus, if you’re a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial. You can also try services like Kindle Unlimited or Audible free for 30 days.
Is our Friday section insufficient? You can be up to date and at any time informed of the main offers and news of Xataka Selección in our Telegram channel or in our profiles Twitter , Facebook and Flipboard magazine. You can also check out the hunting offers of Xataka Móvil, Xataka, Xataka Foto, Vida Extra, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as with our colleagues at Compradicción. You can see all the great deals they post on Twitter and Facebook, and even subscribe to their advertisements through Telegram.
To note: Some of the links posted here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the items mentioned were offered by either the brands or the stores, with their introduction being a sole decision of the editorial team.