Are the “normal” screenshots insufficient? You can make a enlarged or scrolled screenshot: this way you will save an entire conversation from WhatsApp, Telegram, you will have a capture of a complete webpage or all phone settings. We show you how to take these photos easily.
Capturing the screen is such a common action that you no longer pay attention to it: simply perform the combination of the “volume down and power” buttons so that what appears on the screen is saved in an image. Now what if you need to capture an entire conversation, a webpage, or the cover of an app? Then the scrolling screenshot, a type of backup that combines multiple images as the screen scrolls vertically. And it’s not hard to do, you’ll see.
Your mobile probably already offers enlarged screenshots
Screenshots or scrolling screenshots, or dynamic screenshots (each brand gives it a different name), are available on different brands of smartphones. Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme, Oppo, OnePlus … Many manufacturers have integrated the option into their custom layers, while waiting for Android to offer these more complete captures within the system. So before installing a non-phone app,
To check if you have dynamic screenshots, follow these steps:
- Go to conversation point, page, settings menu … from which you want to capture.
- Capture the screen in the usual way. With the combination of buttons, gestures, quick access in the notification bar …
- When the screen has been captured, a thumbnail will surely appear with the screenshot icon and a few buttons. See if a vertical arrow appears and click there.
- The mobile will activate automatic control to scroll the screen while it captures. When you have everything you need, stop it.
- In the case of Samsung mobiles with One UI, you will need to press the vertical capture button until you have completed everything you need.
- In Realme / OPPO, you need to move the screenshot thumbnail up slightly. The vertical arrow appears and the process starts automatically.
Once you have completed the process, you will have the vertical scrolling capture saved to your photo gallery, you can easily share it from there, also edit it. And you only need what’s standard on your phone: most android mobiles already have dynamic screenshots.
That you have the misfortune that your mobile does not have the extended captures? Tap to access the App Store.
Enlarged screenshots on any Android
Many apps promise scrolling captures, but they don’t always deliver them automatically and without having to manually edit snippets. Longshot is one of the simplest and most powerful we have testedThat’s why we recommend it: once configured, you can save full WhatsApp conversations, web pages, you can capture Facebook wall, Instagram feed … As long as there is vertical scrolling, Longshot handles it. .
LongShot for a long screenshot
Once the app is installed, you need to mark “Auto Scroll” in its settings. The app needs accessibility permission to capture the screen, it needs to overlap with other apps as well. Once the permissions are activated, click on the new capture icon, go to the application you want to capture, go to the exact location and click “Start”. Longshort will automatically scroll the screen as you capture. And when you stop the process (click at the top) Longshort will automatically join all the photos to create a single image. Save it with “Save” and that’s it.