Samsung has updated one of the best personalization apps: One Hand Operation. Thanks to the help of a virtual touch panel, which can be mounted in a pop-up mode, it is possible to access any part of the phone without discomfort and using one hand, including the notification area.
Although the Samsung Galaxy layer is heavy as it includes a number of pre-installed apps, many of the maker apps are installed separately. They are called & # 39; Good Lock & # 39 ;, a collection of high quality software but, not available to all countries, such as Spain. It's not a big problem because it can be installed separately, including the latest update to One Hand Operation +, an application provided for easy one-hand use. This introduced something new as curious as it is useful.
Control the cursor with your finger
Privacy is hidden inside the app settings. As they found on Reddit, it can work using the latest version of Samsung One Hand Operation +, number 22.214.171.124. The subject in question is a a small touch panel that you can draw from the side of the phone to drag it wherever you want. Also, moving your finger inside the panel width, controlling the pointer, and clicking it. This allows you to get to the top of the phone without using both hands, or on the Samsung Galaxy with a large screen.
To use this new touch feature from Samsung you need a good lock system One Hand Operation +. This app works alone, so you don't need anything else. The process of opening a new touch panel is as follows:
- Install One + Hand Operation from Apk Mirror. You need Samsung Galaxy to work (it also goes to One UI 2.0 for Android 10).
- When the app is installed, open it and select the phone side from which you want to display the panel: left or right. If you cannot use One Hand Operation + action, our recommendation is to enable the other hand.
- Access the selected controller options and select the action type: Straight, diagonal up or diagonal down. It is best to use the rectum, the most comfortable (you can prevent relaxation).
- To & # 39; Action to slide & # 39; you will see many options. Choose a penultimate, & # 39;Visible touch panel& # 39 ;.
- Exit Settings and turn on & # 39; One Hand & # 39; s Settings in Samsung Settings. You already have an active panel.
When you want to use the new panel you should simply display it from the configured side: a a small floating square that will transfer the motion to the horizontal direction. Move this cursor to where you want to press, click on the panel and then the click will be done to the desired location (it is very helpful to display the double-click notification without the danger of a phone dropping down). You can also move between the screens with the cursor appearing below (or above) the visual touch panel.
With this new One Hand Operation + feature becomes much easier access any part of the screen without using both hands, it's amazing how much it has grown. And it's surprising that Samsung didn't choose to install it as standard, and that Nice Lock & # 39; suite of applications are not available in places like Europe. If you have a Samsung Galaxy with a large screen size, and use it with one hand, we recommend installing One Hand Operation +.
Track | XDA Developers