Owners of Samsung Gear S3 or Samsung Gear Sport will see their device software updated due to a new update on the way: Samsung adds Bixby to these watches, as well as improvements in performance, to the sports record, from sleeping with the new icon on the big screen to returning to the operating system.
Samsung has been updating its range of smart frequency watches while introducing new features for each generation. In addition, take advantage update previous models with a dint to manage the most recent performance
Samsung Gear S3 and Gear Sport get Bixby
Samsung & # 39; s Tizen watches are usually equipped with a microphone and a speaker, two hardware options the type of product that used well to install their first assistant, S Voice. After the cancellation of the sponsor supporting today's and complete Bixby, Samsung finally made it to the Gear S3 and Gear Sport with the latest update for these devices. As a major highlight of Tizen, renewal is spreading across the United States and South Korea as a first step towards globalization.
Besides Bixby, Samsung Gear S3 controllers and Samsung Gear Sport watches will find more news, some of which were originally included in the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. This is all about the update:
- Clocks get Bixby as your assistant.
- The space displays the icon of the application running in the background to return to the tap (a great help while recording a task).
- More thumbnails are available.
- Samsung Health gained a record for the last leg in biking and exercise.
- Samsung Health incorporates information from daily activities and operates automatic swimming recordings.
- Developing in Display On Display mode, in battery saving, the update makes the timer and stopwatch more accurate, customizing the icons on the quick panel and enhances sleep log recovery.
Updates of Samsung Gear S3 watches and Samsung Gear Sport watches has started in the United States and South Korea. We hope it will expand in all other areas soon: see if you already have it on your device.
Track | Tizen Help