Wear OS is a clock system today that has several stages behind the Apple Watch and programs such as the Tizen for the Galaxy Watch, but there are more useful watches, such as the Ticwatch Pro.
One of our favorites is the Ticwatch Pro, a watch that aims to offer the best features of Wear OS and a screen to allow us to use the smart watch as traditional for almost a month because of its wide screen. This clock has been updated in 2020 to continue providing the best of Wear OS with two small changes.
New Ticwatch Pro 2020: the same clock we love for new developments
One of the reasons why we love Ticwatch Pro is its sporty and outdoor display.
Remember Ticwatch Pro? Loved it Yes, the Ticwatch Pro 2020 will love you, because really, it's the same clock. We have the same design name, premium used machinery, dual layer technology with a clock mode and transparency in the sun and can give us up to 30 days.
Almost nothing h as changed
The first one is RAM, and that means that we go from 512 MB to 1 GB of RAM. Even if you continue to use the same processor, this change should improve the clock capacity in important applications such as Google Assistant, a service that seems to only work properly with watches with 1 GB of RAM.
On the other hand, the clock is resistant to other by passing several tests of standard 810G military resistance, such as high temperatures, high pressure or humidity, fog, sand, dust and sunlight.
The watch is available on its official website at a price of 254.99 euros, a reasonable price due to the small room for improvement. If this upgrade seems insufficient, you can always get the original Ticwatch Pro for 193.54 euros, a savings that can be considered if you don't want to go to war or have Google Assistant on the clock.
Ticwatch Pro update: the best reason to want to use Wear OS
We analyze the Ticwatch Pro, Mobvoi's leading clock and some of the best Wear OS models. All good Wear OS for great stuff.
- Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor.
- 1.39-inch screen
- AMOLED, with a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels.
- Ultra low power FSTN with external vision.
- 415 mAh battery Between 2-5 days in hybrid mode.
- 1 GB of RAM. 4 GB of internal storage.
- The speaker was built on that phone.
- IP68 resistor for water and dust.
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b / g / n, Google Pay NFC, GPS on the device and heart rate.
- Size: diagonal 45 mm and 14.6 mm thick.
- Wear OS is updated regularly on the latest version.
- Materials: Carbon fiber in nylon and stainless steel.
- Combat Level:
- We survive temperatures between 30º and 70º.
- Operating range between -20º and 55º.
- Pressure pressure reaches 57 kpa.
- Resistant to sunlight up to 44º.
- Damage resistance up to 95%.
- Resistance to fog of salt, sand, dust and impacts.