Apple published today the financial results of the first quarter of 2020 fiscal years including last Christmas's sales, and it's time to say it again: the best quarter in the history of this company. The total revenue was $ 91.8 billion, 9% more than the revenues in the same quarter last year.
In a press conference published by Apple with these figures, Tim Cook says these benefits were achieved because of the "strong demand" of the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro as well as historical records on accessories and accessories division and wearable. A milestone has been achieved: Apple already has one 1.5 billion active devices worldwide.
Net profit (net!) Was $ 22.2 billion
- The iPhone 11 has been the best-selling model every week since its launch.
- The services sector has grown 17% since last year. Apple is about to double the cost of this divorce compared to 2016.
- App Store revenue grew 20% to $ 386 million.
- Apple News surpassed 100 million users.
- Revenue and the amount of payments made through Apple Pay increased by 2 per year.
- Resource for re-segmentation wearable, itself, is already the size of a Fortune 150 company.
- The answer is "Strong" for the 16-inch Mac-Pro. Because of this Mac had a good quarter.
- The iPad also reported good performance thanks to the growth it has had in its sales in some emerging markets.