In recent years we have seen how Huawei has advanced in many aspects of its mobiles, but this is especially the case in photography. This has helped the company achieve huge levels of relevance in countries like Europe.
The first of the mobiles which made a great leap forward was the Huawei p20 pro, which even inaugurated a new nomenclature in the family.
This mobile was announced a little over two years ago, but there are still units for sale, like the ones currently found on Amazon Europe.
The Huawei P20 Pro is 329 dollars
This model was launched as the first with a triple camera in many countries. Plus, it was the last of its family to arrive with a haptic fingerprint sensor up front, which many still lack.
We can now buy it on Amazon at 329 dollars, a price of a current mid-range. Obviously the specifications no longer compete with the top of the range but it is a good option against rivals of the same price if we value sections such as autonomy or the screen.
Huawei P20 Pro analysis, the new rule of three in photography
The time has come to empty this fantastic smartphone, the Huawei P20 Pro. How does Huawei’s only mobile with 3 rear cameras behave?
One of the advantages of this model over other options is the inclusion of a 2x optical zoom telephoto lens. Of course, the lack comes in the same section since it doesn’t have a wide angle.
Buy Huawei P20 Pro
- screen: 6.1-inch AMOLED with an 18.7: 9 ratio and FHD + resolution (2244 x 1080 pixels).
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 with NPU for artificial intelligence.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Internal memory: 128 GB.
- Rear camera: triple 40 Mpx RGB (f / 1.8) + 20 Mpx monocromo (f / 2.6) y 8 Mpx RGB telefoto (f / 2.4). Con OIS.
- Drive: 24 Mpx with f / 2.0 aperture.
- Drums: 4000 mAh with fast charge.
- Connectivity: 4 × 4 MIMO Wifi, LTE Cat 18, USB Tipo C.
- Android version: 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1.
- Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm.
- Weight: 180 grams.
Free Android Videos
The reality of mid-range mobiles at 800 dollars
vivo X51 5G: exceptional camera
OnePlus Nord N10 5G review
Huawei Mate 40 Pro review
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE review
Análisis Xiaomi Mi smart speaker
Huawei FreeBuds Studio review
OPPO Reno 4 Pro review